Caribbean Salsa Recipe
SALSA RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 2 Tablespoon diced peeled onion
* 2 cups tomatoes,seeded and diced
* 1 habanero chile, seeded and finely minced
* 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
* 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
* 2 limes, juiced
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
* salt to taste
SALSA RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
First of all place the diced onion in a fine mesh strainer, rinse with cold water, drain and pat dry between layers of paper towels.
And then combine with tomatoes, red bell pepper, pineapple, lime juice, basil, chile and salt.
Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Serve as dipping salsa or with your favorite grilled fish or seafood...enjoy the salsa !