Black Bean Salsa...a nice salsa recipe.....great one !
- 1 lb Dry black beans, cooked
- 3 lb Ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Large onion, diced small
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 c Olive oil
- 2 tb Chili powder, more to taste
- 3/4 c Lime juice, more to taste
- 2 tb Salt, more to taste
- 4 Jalapenos, minced
- 1 Bunch fresh cilantro,chopped
This is another flexible recipe, with quantities added to taste. Get plenty of beans and tomatoes, since this color-texture combination is very pretty indeed. Step up the heat with more (and various) hot peppers if desired. Chop the tomatoes large for salad; chop them smaller for dipping salsa....the tasty salsa recipe is ready to blen with other great Mexican meals ! Enjoy it !