Salsa Recipe Ingredients:
* ½ cup black beans rinsed and soaked overnight in water to cover
* 1 Pasado Chile
* 2 fresh Red Fresno chiles
* 1 red onion, chopped
* 1 lime grated zest and juice from 1 lime
* 2 Tbl Mexican Beer (optional)
* 1 Tbl Olive Oil
* ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
SALSA RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1.First of all sort the beans and rinse thoroughly. And then combine the beans and water in a large saucepan and let sit overnight. Drain the beans. Nest is to pour in water to cover and place the lid on the pan. Bring to a boil, lower the heat slightly and simmer the beans covered for about 1 hour or until tender. Drain and rinse the beans under cold water, drain again and leave the beans until cold.
2. And then soak the pasado chile in hot water for about 10 minutes, until softened. Drain, remove the stalk, then slit the chile and scrape out the seeds with a small sharp knife, discard the seed and finely chop the flesh of the pasado chile. Note: Don´t forget your gloves.
3.Roast the Fresno chiles over the flame of a gas burner until the skins blister and darken. Do not let the flesh burn. Seal the roasted chiles in a zip lock freezer bag or covered bowl steaming for 20 minutes.
4.While the chile is steaming, finely chop the red onion. Remove the chiles from the bag and peel off the skins. Slit them, remove the seeds and finely chop.
5.Transfer the beans to a bowl and add the onion and both types of chiles. Stir in the lime zest and juice, beer, oil and cilantro. Season with salt and mix well...enjoy !