FIERY FRUIT SALSA
Try this salsa recipe....Sweet mango is a welcome addition to this spicy chipotle salsa.
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen® organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 ripe medium mango, peeled, diced (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea salt)
In food processor, place drained tomatoes. Cover and process until coarsely chopped. Place in medium bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve with meat or fish, or with tortilla chips as desired.
Makes 6 servings (1/3 cup each).
Do-Ahead: Make the salsa up to 24 hours ahead of time, and store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
The salsa recipe of fiery fruit salsa is ready to serve....!