Best Recipe for Salsa
Salsa Recipe Ingredients
* 6 large seeded chopped peeled tomatoes
* 2 cups seeded chopped green peppers
* 1 cups seeded jalapeno pepper, chopped
* 3/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 cloves minced garlic
* 1 1/2 cups cider or wine vinegar
Salsa Recipe Instructions
1. Combine tomatoes, peppers, onions, salt, garlic, and vinegar in a large pot.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Pour into hot jars leaving 1/4 teaspoon head space an adjust the caps
4. Process for 30 minutes in boiling water bath.
5. Yields: 6 half pints or make fresh and store in refrigerator.
Enjoy the salsa recipes....nice !